San Giovanni e Paolo Civil Hospital
This is a hospital complex located in Venice with historic facades and interiors. You can also visit the Scuola Grande di San Marco, which is open to the public from Tuesday to Saturday, with hours from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Scuola Grande di San Marco
This Renaissance building overlooks Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo in Venice and was constructed by the Confraternity of San Marco.
In 1438, the Confraternity of San Marco relocated to an area granted by the Dominican friars of SS. Giovanni e Paolo, adjacent to the basilica of the same name. The marble decoration of the facade was entrusted to Pietro Lombardo, assisted by his son Tullio, and Giovanni Buora, the portal’s author.
- Switchboard: 041 5294111
- Medical Management: 041 5294311, fax 041 5294994, email: OCVE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Offices: 041 5294916, fax 041 5294666
- Reservation Number: 041 8897908 (you will be called back on your landline or mobile)
External Visiting Hours
- Weekdays: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Holidays: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM and 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Anesthesia and Resuscitation (weekdays and holidays, one visitor at a time): 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM and 6: 00 PM – 7:00 PM
- UCIC (Cardiological Intensive Care Unit): 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM and 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
The following information is required at the time of admission:
- It is recommended not to bring children under the age of 12 into the wards and to receive no more than two visitors at a time to avoid disturbing other patients’ peace.
- Some wards have visitation restrictions for the tranquility and hygiene of patients.