Come and let your colors burst, sang Katy Perry a few years ago. And it is in the Night of the Redeemer that every person in Venice feels their heart explode with joy and color. But before filling your eyes with colors it will be good to fill your stomach and here is the Restaurant Canova of Baglioni Hotel Luna comes to our rescue with its menu that will accompany you until 11.30pm when you will find yourself to the exclusive terrace of the Sansovino Suite, overlooking the Lagoon, where you can enjoy a breath-taking view on St. Mark’s Basin and San Giorgio Island.
They will pamper you with their delicious desserts, the traditional watermelon and the Italian sparkling wine while waiting for the spectacular fireworks, that will take place just in front of you.
Canova aperitif with hot and cold canapè – served at the table
Small appetizer with sardines “in saor”
Coloured bread with surmullet, smoked burrata and stravecchio balsamic vinegar condiment
Ravioli filled with codfish, served with scampi with saffron, artichokes and coffee, crispy pollen with lime
Monkfish “parmigiana”, eggplants, tomato and strawberries with basil and arugula sauce
Waiting for the fireworks: watermelon and homemade chocolates
Terms and conditions:
• Rate: Euro 270,00 per person.
• The rate includes dinner at the Canova Restaurant, service and VAT 10%. Wine and beverages excluded.
• Access and service in the terrace of the Sansovino Suite with watermelon, chocolates and sparkling wine included in the rate.
• Cancellation Policy: no penalty for cancellation received by 12.00 a.m. of 10th July 2017. Failing to cancel the
reservation within the terms, the whole rate will be charged as penalty.
• Canova Restaurant opens for dinner from 7.30 pm until 10.30 pm.
• Access to Sansovino Suite Terrace will be granted starting from 11.00 pm.
For info and reservations:
Tel. +39 041 5289840