SAINT MARK’S SQUARE
Saturday 5 September.
Awards ceremony and gala for the presentation of this prestigious literary prize promoted by Confindustria Veneto. This award, dedicated to contemporary narrative, is traditionally conferred to the novel selected among the finalist five by the people’s “Three-hundred readers” jury.
The evening will be heralded by a press conference where the finalist authors will be presented and the winner of the Campiello Youth Prize will be announced.
Journalist and historian Paolo Mieli will represent the Litterati Jury as its president.
The finalist five this year features:
- Patrizia Cavalli Con passi giapponesi by Einaudi;
- Sandro Frizziero Sommersione by Fazi editore;
- Francesco Guccini Tralummescuro. Ballata per un paese al tramonto by Scrittori Giunti;
- Remo Rapino Vita, morte e miracoli di Bonfiglio Liborio by Minimum fax;
- Ade Zeno L’incanto del pesce luna by Bollati Boringhieri.
The Opera Prima Campiello Prize will moreover be awarded to Le isole di Norman by Veronica Galletta.
The evening is exclusively by accreditation or invitation.
Info: Campiello Foundation, www.premiocampiello.org