From 5 to 13 September.
Fourth edition for this now established showcase dedicated to the art of glass, with a particular regard to Murano’s.
The many initiatives presented in collaboration with various city institutions include:
- – the Conversations on Glass, a cycle of dialogues with international figures from the world of glass, live on YouTube;
- – the Venice Glass Week Tours, a series of guided tours at furnaces, laboratories and businesses;
- – the Bonhams Prize, an award assigned by the famed New York auction-house to the best project of the year;
- – The Venice Glass Week HUB, at Palazzo Loredan: a selection of works by national and international artists displayed at Palazzo Loredan;
- – the Kids’ Programme by Artsystem, a series of special rendez-vous dedicated to families.
All information on the initiatives will be available on the website www.theveniceglassweek.com and on the showcase social network.