Only one ticket to get access to the most beautiful works of the Venetian heritage housed in the magnificent frame of the San Marco Square's buildings!
With a few clicks you can see the Ducal Palace, the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum and the Monumental Rooms of the Marciana National Library, 3 Church of Chorus, Querini Stampalia Foundation avoiding long waiting times at the entrances.
Included benefits for other museums, guided tours, concerts, bookshop, bar and resturants
See the list of benefits
The ticket allows only one entry for any Museum
Sending the ticket within 24 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
In the Ducal Palace the path begins with the six rooms of the Opera Museum, then continues in the courtyard which overlooks the suggestive Giant Staircase; then it moves to the upper rooms of the palace where there are the precious rooms of the Doge Apartment and the Institutional Roomsthat develop over three floors, and finally it ends with a visit to the Prisonsand to the Armoury composed of more than 2000 pieces.
The Correr Museum offers a variety of itineraries, from the Neoclassical Rooms where stand out the works by Antonio Canova to the rooms where lived the Empress Elizabeth of Austria, from the halls of the New Procuraties that house a “collection of wonders” to the 19 rooms of the Picture Gallery.
The National Archaeological Museum houses a large collection of antiquities with Greek sculptures of the 5th and 4th century BC, the beautiful Grimani collection, as well as a numismatical collection, portraits of the Roman period, ceramics, gems and ivories.
Then you’ll visit the Marciana National Library, built by Jacopo Sansovino, that is characterized by richly decorated rooms made by personalities such as Tiziano Vecellio, Tintoretto and Paolo Veronese, that house today precious manuscripts like the 16th century Grimani Breviary and the Globe of Fra Mauro, and ancient editions.
The Chorus churches that you can visit are:
• Santa Maria del Giglio (Sestriere di San Marco)
• San Stae (Sestriere di Santa Croce)
• Santo Stefano (Sestriere di San Marco)
• Sant’Alvise (Sestriere di Cannaregio)
• Santa Maria Formosa (Sestriere di Castello)
• San Pietro di Castello (Sestriere di Castello)
• Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Sestriere di Cannaregio)
• Santissimo Redentore (Giudecca)
• S. Giovanni Elemosinario (Sestrieredi San Polo)
• Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati) (Sestriere di Dorsoduro)
• San Polo (Sestriere di San Polo)
• San Sebastiano (Sestriere di Dorsoduro)
• Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (Sestriere di San Polo)
• San Giacomo dell’Orio (Sestriere di Santa Croce)
• San Giobbe (Sestriere di Cannaregio)
• San Giuseppe (Sestriere di Castello)
No customer reviews for the moment.